The Analyst
- telling me to improve myself, character-wise and mostly it is true and I did make an effort to change for better and really appreciated all the criticisms and constant reminders. Preparing myself for the the best to come.
The Extraordinary
- Randomness and grabbing every single chance to hang out with extraordinary. Well spent time which were always pleasant and comfortable.Who knows, if tomorrow never comes and what if I don't get to meet the extraordinary again.
The Knight
- Sensitivity and protective. Constant care and patient friend.
The Once Valentino
-No jealousy just fall in love, maybe that was how it works till the reality comes knocking on the door. Setting the baseline for all future relationship.
The Pessimist
- To what I deter the most, pessimism. Well it all took me to another level of emotional quotient tolerance and someone learn to deal with it and convert it all into the positive energy. Looking things in various perspectives.
Marking my 200th post with a summary of past and present, the people who taught me along the way
No comments:
Post a Comment